Cruise Moab: Wed. April 27 – Sun. May 1, 2022
Pre-runs start Monday, April 25, 2022
Location for Cruise Moab headquarters
Cruise Moab 2022 Headquarters (Registration, Check-in, Tech Inspection, Vendor Night, Raffle Dinner, etc) will be hosted at:
Old Spanish Trail Arena
3641 S. Highway 191, Moab, UT 84532
Cruise Moab price for 2022 (and what’s included)
The price for early registration is $225. Regular registrations will be $250 (after Feb. 15).
Additionally, BLM fees are $20 per person (driver and any passengers). For most people, that means your minimum total will be $245 (assuming you register before Feb. 15). However, if you’re not running ANY trails, you don’t have to pay BLM fees.
Registration includes: participation in the whole Cruise Moab event including: guided trail runs, Thursday night Vendor Showcase, the famous Friday night dinner & raffle (including 1 dinner), one raffle ticket, one event sticker, and one official event t-shirt. There may be additional included swag as well! Registration is per vehicle; if you have passengers, you only need to register once.
Registration: what’s not included.
Here are additional items you can choose when you register:
- BLM fees for any passengers in your vehicle
- Extra dinners for the Friday night dinner for your friends and family (optional)
- Extra t-shirts for your passengers and friends back home (optional)
- Additional official merchandise, including hats, hoodies, kid’s t-shirts, etc. (optional)
- Three more raffle tickets at $25 each. These will only be available during registration (see below — this is different than previous years).
Here are items you can purchase when you’re in Moab:
- Entrance fee to the national parks for the Elephant Hill trail (in Canyonlands National Park) and/or Arches National Park Family Run. One entrance fee will get you into both parks for 7 days. The vehicle entrance fee is $30 and includes all the occupants of your vehicle. If you already have a National Park pass, you will not need to pay this fee.
- Gear at vendor night. Not all vendors will have stuff for sale, but many do, and it’s really cool stuff.
- Really expensive Utah beer
Overnight Run Fee
- Trail selection will start in March (we’ll notify you so you don’t miss it!). If you choose an overnight run, an additional $25 (per vehicle) for food and permit costs will be required. This is only for people who choose the Kokopelli or the San Rafael Swell overnight run, where the leaders will be providing at least one meal.